A downloadable game for Windows
I created Maximum Mopping during the 2016 Train Jam (March 10th to March 12th).
The theme of the jam was Maximum Capacity, so my mind instantly went to some sort of collection game. However, as the train passed through the wide open farmland of Illinois, I realized a game about maximizing the amount of space clicked the most for me. Hence, Maximum Mopping was born.
This game might have had many working titles that were homages to LOTR. :)
- Lauren Ridge (@lrridge)
- Tap WASD to move around the vault.
- Enter to advance through the info screens.
- Escape to quit
- R restarts the level after the treasure delivery arrives.
- No key necessary to mop - you're just that good at vault scrubbing.
- You have a time limit of 45 seconds to clean up as much of the mess in your vault as possible.
- Any skeletons that spawn in make the area around them much more likely to spawn skeletons and mushrooms.
- Most art from Kenney's Game Assets Pack, roguelike sprites (CC0 license)
- Sound effects from Unreal Engine 4 samples: Strategy Game, Unreal Match 3 (UE4 EULA)
- Music from Kenney: Cheerful Annoyance and Wacky Waiting (CC0 license)
- Font from Kenney: KenPixel Mini (CC0 license)
Unzip and run MaximumMopping.exe on Windows (32-bit or 64-bit). If you haven't run a UE4 game before, run UE4PrereqSetup_x86 first.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.